Exciting news!


It doesn't look like much now, but I am super excited because I am about to move into this studio space as part of the Plymouth Artist Collective! I will not only have a dedicated workspace, but will be able to teach mixed media and be a part of creating an artist community here in the village of Plymouth, Michigan. Stay tuned for some previews of my new work... 

My fellow artist and founder of the collective, Amber, has been furiously renovating the space, which was once a classroom at the old Plymouth High School. The building is now called the Plymouth Area Recreation Center, or PARC, and offers a myriad of creative classes and athletic programs, including theater, swimming, cooking and music. The artist collective will be housed in a shared studio space that was once a computer lab, which will also include a common space to hold classes and workshops. If you would like to help us with our fundraising I am including the link to our GoFundMe page below.

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new adventure ! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have about ten images ready to work on. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please post a comment!

Popular Posts