The party's over...

 
My brother's wedding was yesterday, and I didn't make a fool of myself. I fit into the dress with a little foundation garment help. I didn't break my neck or my ankles in the platform shoes. I didn't get drunk. All in all, it was a beautiful day and a fun wedding. My grandfather, my last remaining grandparent, was able to attend after being in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. My girls were a junior bridesmaid and flower girl, and didn't melt down. Everyone got along.

When I get some pictures back I will post some with me in the dress. For now you can enjoy one of me scaring my dog with the shoes.

Comments

  1. I am glad it was a sucess and you had a good time. I look forward to seeing more photos.

    Oooh if you pointed that spike at me I'd run. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so beautiful, Alessandra! My beautiful new sister. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please post a comment!

Popular Posts